Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Cook.....

The weeks are going by pretty fast here for us. We have been busy getting ready for the holidays. The girls are keeping us entertained and having a great time playing with all their cousins. Addisyn has fell in love with the kitchen. You can't keep that girl out of the cabinets. Her favorite toys these days are bowls. She actually can't keep herself out of them


So, maybe we have a future cook on our hands.
I am taking the girls tomorrow for their Christmas photos. Pray that they cooperate for the entire sitting. Addisyn is also getting her 1st Birthday photos. I am a little late but wanted to do it all together.
I went today for an interview for a temporary job. Not nursing but at The Children's Place. (Yeah, I know crazy) I will definitely let everyone know how this works out.
I am hoping to go back to Turkey this weekend to help Nick pack out our things. I hate to fly but this will be my last flight over. It will be nice to spend a little time together without the girls. However, WE both will miss them dearly.

No comments: